Thursday, July 3, 2008

Living my blog

Low work pressure makes you do all kinds of fun things. But, the fun things end after some time when they aren't fun anymore. That's the time your mind starts exploring all the untouched and useless corners that have never been visited before. Recently, on such a trip my mind stumbled upon a weird theory - I am living my blog. I discovered to my schock, the uncanny resemblence that my blog shares with my life.

For instance after its creation my blog was lying idle, being wasted just like my life. I would call my life a waste in the initial years for the simple reason that I never did things I wanted to. I never realised that missing out on the things I cherished would leave a scar so deep that it will hurt forever. Regrets can leave even the most intrepid of souls wailing like a kid.

Moving on I decided to do something with my life. Do something that held some meaning to me. Something I wanted to do. Had had enough of people guiding me for 'my betteerment'. So I picked up advertising. Just as I finally decided to paint my blog with my thoughts ( life is sometimes all about sick cliches).

Then came a time when after a strong gush of youthful exuberance and the tireless writing on my blog, I was left with a blogger's block. Ditto was happening with my life. A nice but short period of time was quickly over and I was left with nothing but vaccum.

Currently my life and blog are walkin hand in hand. I am trying hard to look for topics to write ( you would have got it by now, didn't you?) at the same time looking at my life from a distance, trying to look beyond the present and workinghard to make something out of it...

No comments: