Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NO - Me better

Finally the day has arrived when this 3 month old blog loses its virginity!! After pestering myself obsessively in my mind, going through countless guilt attacks of occupying cyber space and not doing anything fruitful with it, I have won the battle against my laziness to put pen to paper ( You know what I mean).

Along with the mental pressure that comes with writing a useless & aimless blog, comes greater anticipation of how people will react to my thoughts. Just thinking about torturous eyes of people who are equally jobless scanning away my posts will continue to haunt me. I might also pretend to put up a brave front and contradict myself by saying that I don't give a flying monkey's arse to what people think. But, that's not true, because I give a damn. 

One rule that I should define at the beginning is that critical comments are not welcome. If you have a problem with my post - keep it to yourself or just sugar coat it nicely. For all those who have taken offence already, I am just kidding!

I am someone who thinks of himself as a jack of all trades and master of none/some!! I have an ego bigger than most big things in the world. Pamela anderson are you listening? Although, it is not something I am proud of, rather it is something I wish I could cut off like a good for nothing body part. 

Blessed with a good sense of humour(at least I believe so) and an equal amount of extra weight I am a person with a really short temper. But only for those who are weaker than me! For all the brawny and strong lads I am very forgiving! 
Attaching myself to things/people easily remain one of my biggest flaws along with thinking about issues bothering me over and over again. I can give the term overthinker a valid reason to commit suicide.

So that was a 'little' briefer on what I wanted to say or rather wanted you to read about  me.

2 comments:

Shubzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shubzi said...

Very interesting and entertaining post, specially the pamela anderson part! Toooo funny :)

keep writing

ps: can you activate anonymous comments so that people who aren't bloggers can leave you comments.

pss: hey,I'm posting this again, do you know who this is?? yes you guessed right this is gorgeous babe...lol

tk care

gorgeous babe